What is included in my project package?
To ensure that translators can work well and efficiently, they require as much information as possible: Reference material for fuzzy matches, dictionaries with terminology, PDF files of the original document, etc. For this, Transit packs up all these files into one single, compressed archive: the Project Package File (PPF).
In this webinar, you will learn what this file contains, how to unpack it and how to return a Translation Package File (TPF) once you are done with the translation.
- 28th April, 14:00 (GMT + 2:00): Webinar in German, duration is approx. 60 minutes
- 29th April, 10:00 (GMT + 2:00): Webinar in English, duration is approx. 60 minutes
Register and participate
The webinar will take place online, the number of participants is limited. The webinar is free of charge via voice over IP. As an alternative, you can participate via dial-in phone conference. The resulting dial-in costs will be displayed. Simply register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the webinar software TeamViewer. Once you have registered, you will receive your login details one or two days before the webinar and you can use these details to access and participate in the webinar.
Posts about project exchange functions on this blog
You will also find several posts about Sending and Receiving projects on this blog that you might want to have a look at to prepare for the webinar. Here they are:
- Special edition, special edition: The Transit Quick Guide !
- Including terminology in language variants when packing projects
- View Project Package and Translation Package Files
Учиться, учиться, учиться… and enjoy ! :-)